Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Guest Creative Architect Karola Witczak from Poland

A true joy to be able to collaborate with Karola!
She has a very busy creative schedule and
we are truly grateful for her ISC designs!
How it was created?

Background Series: Wood Grain
Karola's Bio:
I’m 30 years old, live in Warsaw/Poland. I’m a mother of one wonderful daughter, her name is Róża (Rose), and partner to Marcin since 7 years.
I started scrapbooking in 2005 as a way to celebrate motherhood memories, when our daughter Rose was born.
Since 2006 I’m a owner of first Polish scrapbooking studio and scrapbooking classes centre, named ScrapLab Laboratorium Scrapbokingu (
www.scraplab.pl).
I’m a scrapbooking instructor, designer and freelance artist. I’ve made layouts, altered items, cards, albums for my own pleasures and training, and for custom orders. I write scrapbooking classes and inspirational articles to Cafeart – Polish Crafters Community (www.cafeart.pl)
I do not designing for international scrapbooking manufactures or magazines, but in my country I’m a scrapbooking pioneer.