Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Guest Creative Architect Anne Harada


We are pleased & delighted to welcome Anne Harada for 2 months on our Guest Creative Architect team!
Be sure to visit her blog
Enjoy...

Anne's Bio:
I live in Ft. Worth Texas with my best friend and husband of 20 years. We have a grown daughter living nearby in Grapevine Texas. I work fulltime as an Office Administrator for a Software Engineering company. My passion for stamping and paper crafting is only surpassed by my love for God, my husband, and my daughter. I have been incredibly blessed and I am grateful that I can share my enthusiasm for this craft with others whenever I get the opportunity.
About 7 years ago, I went to a SU workshop and instantly became obsessed with the art. For the next couple of years I scoured the Internet to learn tips and techniques and went to every stamp store, convention and stamping show that I could find. I eventually found myself signing up to be a Stampin Up! Demonstrator to get involved in the craft even more. Currently I hold workshops on request and sell my cards and paper craft gifts in an independently owned boutique shop.