Saturday, April 11, 2009

ISC Creative Guest Architect Joanne Grzelak




We are delighted & welcome Joanne to our creative team!
You will enjoy her attention to detail and card layouts!
She has such a way with colors too!
Learn more about her below...







Brief Biography:
I am a retired middle school teacher. During my 35 years teaching, crafts of many types
have been my therapy. I have been scrapbooking and stamping for over 12
years, but in retirement, cardmaking has become my passion and my play.
Away from my basement workshop, I love to visit coastal Maine. The
ocean has always had a pull on me…..whether swimming and sunning in my youth or
walking the beaches and visiting lighthouses wherever I am, I receive a sense of
tranquility while viewing the ocean. (Thus the name of my blog….Inky Ocean
Gazer) I love to travel and have been lucky enough to visit a few exotic
places through the years, including Japan, Aruba, Poland, and Bermuda, but any
vacation is enjoyed even if not exotic.