Saturday, March 07, 2009

Creative Guest Architect - Sabrina Jackson

Sabrina, has such a delicate & elegant style creating with our stamps!
Click: blog to view how these cards were created!
Following Stamp Sheets used:
Flair of Summer
Batik Flower background
Brief Bio:
I am a SAHM to 2 wonderful girls and married to my best friend who retired just a few months ago from active duty Air Force. Our last move was from Okinawa, Japan to Vail, AZ where we now have a beautiful home and hopefully stay for a while.
I started stamping about 2 years ago and have enjoyed every minute of it. Just recently I started uploading my creations again to SCS. I’ve always done something with my hands. From knitting, sewing, flower arranging you name it, but truly love to create with paper since I was first introduced to stamping 2 years ago. I am a Christian and I am not ashamed of it.
I love to create inspirational cards and gifts but am not limited to it.