Sunday, June 01, 2008

ISC c4 - Friendship Box

This was not easy! As we only had 2 participants!
I had our son pick a name and the winner is LEENDA!! Please contact ISC!!
---------------------------------------
I decided to challenge myself and created a cool little gift box! Ideal for quick gifts,
etc! I can't wait to see the end results from ALL who partake!
*FREE ISC STAMP SHEET*
Create a box with ISC stamps ONLY! How to steps below!
Make sure to post your link!


A random WINNER will receive a FREE Fansy Designs I stamp sheet!
Challenge End date: 6/15/08


A gift card holder! How cool is that?! She used 10 stamps from the FD I! Such vibrant colors!! Stop by her blog and check out the deets!


Betsy's





HOW TO STEPS:


cut c/s of choice 4 3/4" x 9 3/4"
score on long side: 3/4", 1/2" 3 3/4", 1/2"
score on short side: 1/2" flip and score on the other side 1/2"
Before you assemble make sure you stamp on the box first... lol!!
I used Glue Dots- Continuous Lines to assemble box, love this stuff!

The coaster magnet fits in the friendship box...
The Clear Tag book is a kit sold at Debbies Diecuts.
Used Fansy Designs I, VersaMagic Chalk pads: eggplant, key lime
Giga Scallop punch, Fine Clear EP



Vada Schutz


Shelly Kuck


Kathy T.

Barb H.